There are already too many tools to count, be I decided to make a list of some of the ones I believe are most useful for you.
RapidMiner is a software platform for data science teams that unites data prep, machine learning, and predictive model deployment. RapidMiner It’s continues to fascinate people around the world with its remarkable capabilities. Above all, it claims to provide analytics experience at lightning fast level. Their product line has several products built for big data, visualizations, model deployment, some of which (enterprise) include a subscription fee. In short, we can say it’s a complete tool for any business which requires performing all tasks from data loading to model deployment.
Similar to RapidMiner, KNIME offers an open source analytics platform for analyzing data, which can later be deployed, scaled using other supportive KNIME products. This tool has abundance of features on data blending, visualization and advanced machine learning algorithms. Yes, using this tool you can build models also. Though, there hasn’t be enough talk about this tool, but considering its state of art design, I think it will soon catch up much needed limelight.
OpenRefine (formerly Google Refine) is a powerful tool for working with messy data: cleaning it; transforming it from one format into another; and extending it with web services and external data.Project development, documentation and promotion is now fully supported by volunteers.
Operators essentially allow you to quickly filter Google results to get to the most useful and relevant information. For instance, say you're looking for a Data science report published this year from ABC Consulting. If we presume that the report will be in PDF we can search:
"Date Science Report" site:ABCConsulting.com Filetype:PDF
then underneath the search bar, use the "Search Tools" to limit the results to the past year. The operators can be even more useful for discovering new information or market research.
More tools ideas:
• Pipedrive for sharing sales data and for sales reporting, forecasting, and tracking
• TradeGecko for optimizing inventory management, forecasting, and sharing inventory data with your team
• Maptive (shameless plug) for sharing location data and creating maps that can be accessed and used by your entire sales team
• Pick for sharing meeting availability
• YesWare for automating email outreach and sharing data on click through rates, open rates, and more.
• Zendesk for giving your entire team access to real-time customer support data