Pregnancy is different for different women. However, many expectant mothers become familiar with symptoms of early pregnancy. Most of these symptoms have a thing or two to do with surging hormones. A leading gynecologist doctor in Gurgaon says that it’s of great consequence to grasp the fact that all these symptoms don’t really have a sole connection with pregnancy. This implies, there are sundry other reasons which might make you experience them.
• Read on to have knowledge of seven commonly observed symptoms that manifest during the early stages of pregnancy.
- Abdominal cramps, as per a top neonatologist in Gurgaon, are classic symptoms of your monthly cycle of menstruation.
- However, you should have cognizance of the fact that they possibly will be experienced in the early stages of your pregnancy as well.
- A few women come across slight cramps in their uterus sometime in the initial few weeks of their pregnancy.
2. Your breasts may feel differently
- Breasts with tenderness, soreness, or swelling can be indicative of an upcoming period.
- At the same time, these symptoms may also hint at the fact that you have conceived.
- Hormonal changes that usually happen during the early stages of your pregnancy can result in increased sensitivity or soreness of your breasts.
- Besides, your breasts may feel a lot more heavy and full.
- It may come to your notice that the areolas or the skin surrounding the nipples are getting darker
3. A feeling of being nauseated
- Morning sickness is considered a typical symptom one may develop in her early pregnancy.
- It may continue to the subsequent trimesters as well.
- Furthermore, would-be mothers pick up a feeling of being nauseated which persists all through the day or night and not only during morning hours.
- As stated by the best neonatologist in Gurgaon the inception of morning sickness may at times start no later than three weeks after you conceive.
- Headaches happen during the early stages of your pregnancy because of increased production of hormones and volume of blood circulation.
- As one, these two changes may give rise to more headaches every so often.
- If you have a migraine problem, you’re forced to contend with more migraine attacks for the period of your pregnancy.
- Surprisingly, you may come across a few women who experience less migraine.
5. Too much exhaustion
- As your hormones start soaring just at the onset of your pregnancy, you may feel extremely fatigued at times.
- According to the best lady gynecologist in Gurgaon, excessive production of progesterone at the inception of your pregnancy is particularly responsible to touch off spells of tiredness.
6. Aversion to food
- Cravings for food or repugnance to food are two more classic signs of pregnancy.
- This occurs because of increased hormone secretion.
- Feelings of being dizzy or lightheaded may come to your notice, especially when you quickly make a movement from lying back to sitting or standing up all of a sudden.
- In the course of your pregnancy, your blood vessels get distended and you experience a fall in your blood pressure as well.
- In sync, these two conditions can engender a feeling of lightheadedness.
- The best gynae doctor in Gurgaon says that even though each of these signs is symptomatic of early pregnancy, revelations of altogether different conditions may surface as well.
- By the same token, the reverse is nothing but true.
- You may not be exhibiting any of these symptoms, yet you may well be pregnant.
- Even a missed period may have no relation to pregnancy.
- It may perhaps be attributable to the following.
- A hormonal imbalance
- A drift in your birth control method
- Too much fluctuation in your weight
Even supposing that you’ve got a missed period or you have noticed all or any of the aforementioned symptoms, it’s a decent choice to go for a pregnancy test at home. If the test turns positive, it means you must make an appointment with a gynecologist at Paras Bliss, the best hospital for pregnancy in Gurgaon.